Company: Mountain Life Ventures
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Cost Accountant -An Idaho Falls private equity and real estate
development company needs an experienced cost accountant with
experience in Quickbooks. This individual is responsible for
accurate and detailed accounting for multiple businesses that have
shared ownership. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter, very
detail oriented, confident in their abilities, and works well in a
team environment. - -ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitoring unit cost variance.
- Implementing cost standards for materials and labor.
- Preparing cost of goods sold and production reports.
- Reconciling beginning raw materials, work-in-progress and
- Provide recommendations to management regarding cost analysis
and efficiency. -
- Maintain records for several companies.
- Oversee accounts payable and ensure that checks and balances
are being followed by management in each company.
- Oversee accounts receivable and take detailed notes on payments
and actively collect past due amounts. -
- Perform general journal entries to ensure financial statements
- Process payroll in multiple businesses, assist in HR, and
ensure government reporting is done in a timely manner.
- Perform regular cash reconciliations and monitor cash balances
in the businesses.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and other reports as
needed by management.
- Coordinate with CPA and management the information needed for
tax returns. - -This position will be full-time.Pay: $55,000 -
$75,000 DOEBenefits: Health, Dental, Vision
Keywords: Mountain Life Ventures, Idaho Falls , Cost Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!