Company: Spectra Tech, Inc.
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: January 13, 2020
Spectra Tech is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support
work in Idaho Falls, ID.
Responsible for all project administrative support activities. This
position will serve as an integral part of the STI-NLF team and
will assist in the day-to-day duties critical to their success.
* Support and assist the STI-NLF operations with the administrative
and project support activities of the business.
* Enter and maintain corrective actions tracking system and the
management issues tracking system databases, as well as navigation
of other tools and other technology applications as
* Manage tasks and training needs to all project departments in a
timely fashion to ensure all personnel remained qualified. Also
maintain all project folders as appropriate.
* Coordinate with all team members to schedule internal and
external training needs/classes.
* Assist in the development of presentations and project reports
that support the projects progress reports related to CATS and
MITS, as well as training updates for the facilities.
* Assist in preparation of project scope summaries, requests for
training needs, corrective action progress, and other related
* Assist site/project in the resolution of any corrective action
closure activities, and/or support for documentation preparation
for off-site assessments and audits in a timely manner.
* Misc. office duties such as filing, copying, scanning, ordering
supplies and overseeing supply reordering.
* Perform other related duties as reasonably assigned by STI-NLF
* Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics
Basic Job Requirements:
* A combination of education and directly related experience equal
to two (2) years; some locations may have additional or different
qualifications in order to comply with local requirements.
* Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include
but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors,
contractors, and visitors.
* Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the
* Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and
Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
(Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access etc.) is required.
Other Job Requirements:
* Independent work ethic and professional positive attitude.
* Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and to work in
a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage budgets.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
* Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new
* Desire to constantly learn and innovate with regard to products,
methods, and processes.
* Experienced in use of Fluor specialized software programs.
* Basic interpersonal and communication skills, both written and
* Typically requires two (2) years of project-related
* TRAIN and EDMS Apps, and various other web technologies is a
* Back Share
Spectra Tech s policy is to give equal opportunity to all qualified
persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national
origin, individuals with a disability, genetic information, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, or any other basis
prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Spectra Tech, Inc., Idaho Falls , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!