Experienced Diesel Mechanic
Company: Rush Enterprises
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: November 17, 2020
Rush Truck Centers opens the door to the world of opportunity.
We are the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships across
the US representing truck and bus manufacturers. Our franchises
include Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and
Blue Bird. We offer a rewarding career as a leader in the
transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our
network of locations and services. Whether you desire to be the
best Diesel Mechanic or Groundbreaking Leader, we have the
infrastructure to help you reach your goals.A Service Technician is
responsible for providing service to our customers while
maintaining exceptional customer service. This can include:
cleaning, maintenance, visual inspection, and removal of parts and
attachments. Installation with the help of proper manuals, report
writing, disassembly, assembly, parts reuse evaluation, and
- Provide technical service to vehicles and equipment.
- Perform general and detailed repair of all trucks, engines and
- Overhaul gas or diesel engines.
- Install injectors, pistons, liners, cam shafts, cylinder heads,
rod and main bearings, oil pans, clutches, fan hubs, differentials,
fifth wheels, brakes, change or recharge batteries, and replace
transmissions and other parts.
- Read job order, observe and listen to vehicle in operation to
determine malfunction and plan work procedures.
- Examine protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety
devices on trucks, and make adjustments as needed.
- Lubricate moving parts and drive repaired vehicle to verify
conformance to specifications.
- Tag all warranty parts and returns to warranty clerk.
- Attend training classes and keep abreast of factory technical
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to
increase overall customer satisfaction.
- We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock
purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for
advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards
excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 5 years' experience as a Class 7 & 8 technician in a dealership
or related truck service facility
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
This job posting does not state or imply that these are the only
duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required
to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties
requested by his or her leader.
Keywords: Rush Enterprises, Idaho Falls , Experienced Diesel Mechanic, Engineering , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!