Company: Battelle Energy Alliance
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Does a career focused on changing the world's energy future
intrigue you? If so, we might have just the opportunity you're
Idaho National Laboratory's (INL) Information Management group is
seeking forward-thinking, professionals interested in exploring a
technical career as a DevOps Engineer!
The DevOps Engineer will perform as a development and operations
engineer on the DevOps team, developing using a variety of
technologies including PLSQL, Oracle, Ansible, SQL, Azure DevOps
and PowerShell in both Windows and Linux environments. Utilize
experience with oracle technology stack and integrations to provide
enterprise level solutions for business systems. Create and
maintain application build and deploy pipelines using Azure DevOps
as well as other automated tasks to allow continuous integration
and continuous delivery to Windows and Linux environments.
Designs, codes, tests, corrects and documents large and /or complex
application, hosting environment and pipeline modifications using
agreed standards and tools to achieve a well-engineered result.
Develops and maintains specialist knowledge of DevOps concepts,
continuous integration and delivery, application hosting and server
administration technologies and techniques including industry best
Takes part in reviews of own work and reviews of colleagues'
To immediate manager for:
- Compliance with Laboratory policies, standards, and
- Completion of work on time, on budget, and in accordance with
- Maintaining professionalism and expertise.
- Finding opportunities for improvement.
- Taking necessary action to ensure a safe and secure work
- Performing under general direction.
- Developing solutions with good judgement. Minimum
- Bachelors plus 5 years' relevant experience -Advanced Degree
plus 3 years' experience- 13 years meaningful experience in lieu of
- Experienced in Azure DevOps, PowerShell, Ansible
- Experienced in developing in C#/.Net applications
- Experienced utilizing MS SQL databases in application
- Solid understanding of database concepts and design
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC 5, C#, Linq, Dapper, SQL Server and
Bootstrap, Git, Jira
- Experience with Agile, Kanban, continuous integration, and
deployment using Azure DevOps
- Experience with RESTful API and WebAPI interfaces
- Experience mentoring others and leading technical tasks.
- Ability to be a strong teammate and effectively organize and
- Ability to communicate with both business and technical
audiences. Preferred Requirements:
- Experience with other development languages
- Project management/business analysis experience Job
- Salary Grade: 210
- Multi-Level: This is a multi-level posting and the selected
candidate will be placed at the appropriate level dependent on
depth and breadth of proven experience and skills INL Overview:
INL is a science-based, applied engineering national laboratory
dedicated to supporting the U.S. Department of Energy's mission in
nuclear energy research, science, and national defense. With more
than 5,000 scientists, researchers, and support staff, the
laboratory works with national and international governments,
universities and industry partners to discover new science and
development technologies that underpin the nation's nuclear and
renewable energy, national security, and environmental
Our mission is to discover, demonstrate and secure innovative
nuclear energy solutions, other clean energy options and critical
Our vision is to change the world's energy future and secure our
nation's critical infrastructure.
Selective Service Requirements:
To be eligible for employment at INL males born after December 31,
1959 must have registered with the Selective Service System (SSS).
For more information see .
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Idaho National Laboratory (INL) is an Equal Employment Opportunity
(EEO) employer. It is the policy of INL to provide equal employment
opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic
information. Women and People of Color are strongly encouraged to
When applying to positions please provide a resume and answer all
questions on the following screens. Applicants, who fail to provide
a resume or answer the questions, may be deemed ineligible for
Benefits, Salary, and Relocation:
We have an extremely competitive salary structure, robust
relocation package, and phenomenal benefits. For more information,
please visit: .
Primary Location : US-ID-Idaho Falls
Job : Computer Information Systems
Organization : Information Management (Yxxx)
Schedule : Full-time
Employee Status : Regular
Job Posting : Feb 1, 2021, 2:13:46 PM
Unposting Date : Feb 16, 2021, 6:59:00 AM
Keywords: Battelle Energy Alliance, Idaho Falls , DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!