Hosting Engineering and Automation Coordinator
Company: Battelle Energy Alliance
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Does a career focused on changing the world's energy future
intrigue you? If so, we might have just the opportunity you're
Idaho National Laboratory's (INL) Infrastructure group is seeking
forward-thinking, professionals interested in exploring a technical
career as a Hosting Engineering and Automation Coordinator!
The Hosting Engineering and Automation Coordinator will provide
expert support for Windows 2012, 2016, & 2109 servers running
SQLServer, Microsoft IIS, and standalone applications, or Red Hat
servers in a datacenter or standalone environment by:
- Administering and maintaining both physical and virtual
- Monitoring server performance for maximum availability.
- Maintaining server security through vulnerability monitoring,
resolving vulnerabilities, and patching server.
- Following and maintaining documentation for supporting servers
and performing standard work.
- Ensuring server configurations are secure and all changes are
properly tracked through ServiceNow.
- Developing automation to improve the efficiency and accuracy of
hosting processes, new server builds and automated patching.
- Administering and maintain the Windows server group policy
objects in compliance with MSC controls or Linux STIG's.
- Working with vendors and application owners to support
implementation of newer technologies and applications.
To the Infrastructure Department Manager and Hosting Group Leader
- Execution of assigned responsibilities at a level that meets or
exceeds expectations within defined cost, scope and schedule.
- Safe, secure, cost-effective, and operational compliance.
- Quality of services to support INL's mission and support
- Working cordially, collaboratively and objectively within this
- Embracing our organizational vision.
- Identifying equipment and facility needs.
- Stopping work if an ES&H, quality, or safeguards and
security concern exists. Minimum Requirements:
- Level 1 - Bachelor's degree or 8 years relevant
education/experience in lieu of a bachelors degree.
- Level 2 -Bachelor's degree plus 2 years relevant experience or
an advanced degree plus 1 year relevant experience or 10 years
relevant education/experience in lieu of a bachelors degree.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOE L security clearance.
- ServiceNow or Service Management experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Great customer service skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively. Job
- Salary Grade: 180
- Multi-Level: This is a multi-level posting and the selected
candidate will be placed at the appropriate level dependent on
depth and breadth of proven experience and skills INL Overview:
INL is a science-based, applied engineering national laboratory
dedicated to supporting the U.S. Department of Energy's mission in
nuclear energy research, science, and national defense. With more
than 5,000 scientists, researchers, and support staff, the
laboratory works with national and international governments,
universities and industry partners to discover new science and
development technologies that underpin the nation's nuclear and
renewable energy, national security, and environmental
Our mission is to discover, demonstrate and secure innovative
nuclear energy solutions, other clean energy options and critical
Our vision is to change the world's energy future and secure our
nation's critical infrastructure.
Selective Service Requirements:
To be eligible for employment at INL males born after December 31,
1959 must have registered with the Selective Service System (SSS).
For more information see .
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Idaho National Laboratory (INL) is an Equal Employment Opportunity
(EEO) employer. It is the policy of INL to provide equal employment
opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic
information. Women and People of Color are strongly encouraged to
When applying to positions please provide a resume and answer all
questions on the following screens. Applicants, who fail to provide
a resume or answer the questions, may be deemed ineligible for
Benefits, Salary, and Relocation:
We have an extremely competitive salary structure, robust
relocation package, and phenomenal benefits. For more information,
please visit: .
Primary Location : US-ID-Idaho Falls
Job : Computer Information Systems
Organization : Information Management (Yxxx)
Schedule : Full-time
Employee Status : Regular
Job Posting : Feb 9, 2021, 8:28:30 PM
Unposting Date : Feb 24, 2021, 6:59:00 AM
Keywords: Battelle Energy Alliance, Idaho Falls , Hosting Engineering and Automation Coordinator, Engineering , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!