IT Project Manager
Company: Arch Staffing & Consulting
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: December 2, 2019
This is an awesome 24-month contract position in the beautiful
Idaho Falls region working with one of the most innovative
laboratories in the country. During this contract, you can expect
the highest quality of associate care with Arch Staffing to ensure
your transition is as smooth as possible. Arch also offers
competitive salaries and comparatively low out-of-pocket insurance
benefits. The IT Project Manager will provide project management
support for highly complex IT projects through all phases of the
project lifecycle. Responsibilities of the IT Project Manager:
- Create, communicate, and update project plans.
- Participate in peer reviews of artifacts; including
requirements, user stories, schedules, budgets, risk management
- Gather, analyze, and document business requirements from all
key project stakeholders.
- Experience and expertise leveraging specific techniques such as
user stories, wireframes, and process flow diagrams.
- Create and maintain project documentation including
requirements, schedules, budgets, risk registers, project
management plans, change control requests, and communication
- Work with INL communications to identify areas for
organizational change management and to create appropriate plans to
socialize project benefits and impacts on end users.
- Fulfill multiple roles within a project including but not
limited to: business analyst, project manager, project controls,
scheduling and budgeting, and communications.
- Manage projects in multiple methodologies (Agile, Waterfall,
- Serve as the primary interface with customers and business
partners throughout the lifecycle of the project from conceptual
initiation through closeout.
- Conduct business in a manner that is congruent with INL's
values, objectives, and mission.
- Manage projects by utilizing INL's defined processes and
Level of Expertise in Required Skill Set:
- Must be experienced in requirements gathering and analysis for
Agile software development projects.
- Must possess the ability to extract and document user stores
and business requirements.
- Must be able to facilitate communications with stakeholders,
technical teams, and executive sponsors.
- Must have in-depth experience with Agile project management
tools and methodologies.
- Must be skilled in acting as a Business Analyst and eliciting,
analyzing, and documenting business requirements, specifically user
stories, process flow diagrams, and wireframes.
- Must have experience and successful demonstration of all
aspects of project management roles and responsibilities, including
business analysis, project controls, project baselining,
communications, change control, and communications. Mandatory
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain a HSPD-12 (Homeland Security
Presidential Directive 12) badge within 6 months of starting
- Must work at the Idaho National Laboratory location (no remote
work under this procurement).
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years of experience - OR - advanced
degree with 8 years of relevant experience.
- PMP certification.
- PMI-ACP certification (not required but preferred).
Keywords: Arch Staffing & Consulting, Idaho Falls , IT Project Manager, Executive , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!