Company: First American
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: November 15, 2020
Docutech, A First American Company, offers a wide range of document
technology solutions for mortgage, home equity and consumer
lending, including document generation, eDelivery, eSign and print
fulfillment. Our efficient solutions enable lending professionals
to produce accurate and compliant loan packages in all 50 states. A
career at Docutech means joining First American (NYSE: FAF), a
global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and
risk solutions for real estate transactions. First American has
been helping customers achieve and protect their dream of
homeownership since 1889. People are the key to our continued
success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and
empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else.
First American has an award-winning culture and has been named to
the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list for the fifth
consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work
lists. For more information, please visit www.firstam.com
The Project Manager oversees one or more projects on an ongoing and
regular basis. Individually, or as part of a team, responsible for
project planning and statusing, risk management, and issue
resolution. Duties may include: assembling project team, assigning
individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources
needed, developing schedules to ensure timely completion of
project, communicating project status and issues to team and
management, acting to reduce risk and resolve issues. Coordinates
with other projects and work groups.
* Independently oversees medium to large scale complex
* Coordinates activities of project team, identifying appropriate
resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely
completion of project
* Develop project plans specifying goals, strategy, and staffing,
scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, budgets and
allocation of available resources.
* Consult with management and review project proposals to determine
goals, time frame, funding limitations procedures for accomplishing
project, staffing requirements and allotment of resources.
* Work closely with the end users, business technologies, and
others to understand and prioritize business goals and information
needs related to the project.
* Facilitates status and milestone meetings with cross functional
* Prepare project status reports and keep team, management, clients
and others informed of project status and related issues.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS/TECHNOLOGY USED
* Conceptual understanding of current technologies and
methodologies to plan and communicate effectively with project team
* Experience with project management methodologies and techniques,
and their application in business and technical environments.
* Experience with applicable business process sufficient to
communicate and consult with team members, customers and
* Experience with risk management.
* Experience managing multiple projects or large project with
* Experience developing and managing project budgets.
* Experience facilitating meetings.
* Written communication skills sufficient to create project plans
and other project documentation.
* Knowledge of communication, statusing, and Project Management
tools to create project documents and reports.
* Generally requires BS Degree in a business field or equivalent
TYPICAL RANGE OF EXPERIENCE
* Typically have 6-8 years of directly related experience.
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION
* PMP Desirable
First American invests in its employees' development and
well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and
encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work.
First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an
equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company
and our dedication to putting People First, check out
Keywords: First American, Idaho Falls , Project Manager-Remote, Executive , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!