Project Management Tools Coordinator
Company: Battelle Energy Alliance
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Description-Does a career focused on changing the world's energy
future intrigue you? If so, we might have just the opportunity
you're looking for!
Idaho National Laboratory's (INL) Integrated Project Planning group
is seeking forward-thinking, professionals interested in exploring
a technical career as a Project Management Tools Coordinator
- Provide support of Project Management Tool (PMT) Set
- Administer PMT licenses, software contracts, business
- Develop and maintain a PMT road map/strategy
- Facilitate data improvements in PMT use, integrations,
- Collaborate with laboratory programmers on PMT needs
- Provide back up support to other IPPO staff
- Support the development and maintenance of division KPIs and
- Maintain PMT desktop guides
- Provide PMT training (annual advanced training, brown
- Support procedure changes pertaining to PMT
- Develop and Maintain Checklists and Data Dictionaries
supporting the use of PMT
- Lead/Support Business Management/Project Management Office ad
- Level 1 - Bachelors Degree and 0-2 years of
- Level 2 - Bachelors Degree +2 years -Masters Degree and 1 year
- Knowledge in the use of computers for executing work
- General knowledge of PMT.
- Proficiency in using PC operating systems and basic software
applications i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of database applications.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to respond to urgent requests and/or changing
- Ability to work under tight timelines and with minimal
- Demonstrated ability to work within a diverse team.
- Expertise in SQL
- Salary Grade: 180
- Multi-Level: This is a multi-level posting and the selected
candidate will be placed at the appropriate level dependent on
depth and breadth of validated experience and skills
INL is a science-based, applied engineering national laboratory
dedicated to supporting the U.S. Department of Energy's mission in
nuclear energy research, science, and national defense. With more
than 5,000 scientists, researchers, and support staff, the
laboratory works with national and international governments,
universities and industry partners to discover new science and
development technologies that underpin the nation's nuclear and
renewable energy, national security, and environmental
Our mission is to discover, demonstrate and secure innovative
nuclear energy solutions, other clean energy options and critical
Our vision is to change the world's energy future and secure our
nation's critical infrastructure.
Selective Service Requirements:
To be eligible for employment at INL males born after December 31,
1959 must have registered with the Selective Service System (SSS).
For more information see www.sss.gov.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Idaho National Laboratory (INL) is an Equal Employment Opportunity
(EEO) employer. It is the policy of INL to provide equal employment
opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic
information. Women and People of Color are strongly encouraged to
When applying to positions please provide a resume and answer all
questions on the following screens. Applicants, who fail to provide
a resume or answer the questions, may be deemed ineligible for
Benefits, Salary, and Relocation:
We have an extremely competitive salary structure, robust
relocation package, and phenomenal benefits. For more information,
please visit: .
-Primary Location:-US-ID-Idaho FallsJob:-Computer Information
SystemsSchedule:-Full-timeEmployee Status:-RegularJob Posting:-Jan
4, 2021, 11:29:22 PMUnposting Date:-Jan 9, 2021, 6:59:00 AM
Keywords: Battelle Energy Alliance, Idaho Falls , Project Management Tools Coordinator, Executive , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!