Territory Sales Manager - Idaho Falls
Company: Geary Pacific Corporation
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: May 5, 2022
The Territory Sales Manager (TSM) is a Customer facing position
that is typically one of the initial points of contact for a
Customer wishing to buy from Geary Pacific. The position requires
specialized Product Knowledge, use of the Company computer system
(Mincron), ability to use Microsoft Office products like Excel,
other Company tools like a CRM application, and to research
information on web sites supported by Geary Pacific suppliers. The
position requires ability to set goals, plan time and tasks,
conduct professional sales calls, develop and provide solutions,
communicate Product, Service, Industry and regulatory Information.
Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are
critical to success.The TSM Position requires excellent time
management skills, and the ability to travel to Customer job sites,
Geary Pacific locations and occasionally to suppliers, Trade Shows
or Industry Conventions. Travel is typically by car, and often
means leaving home very early in the morning or arriving home very
late in order to see Customers or Vendors during their normal
business hours.TSM' must be proficient in use of technology tools
like a PC, iPad, Surface PC, smartphone, web based online ordering,
and able to explain available technology tools to Customers as part
of presenting the Geary Pacific Value Proposition.The position
reports to the Regional Sales Manager.Required Tasks &
- Follow up on all assigned leads
- Manage and Grow assigned accounts.
- Acquire and grow new accounts.
- Conduct Professional Sales Calls (PSC's), with all accounts -
new and assigned.
- Eliminate sales attrition for the branch.
- Analyze branch sales territory to maximize productivity.
- Plan time and activities to maximize Sales results
- Engage with Customers and Prospects to create Sales
- Acquire detailed knowledge of Prospects and Customers' needs
and Business Requirements.
- Match Products and Services offered by Geary Pacific to solve
Customer problems and needs.
- Apply Geary Pacific Onboarding Process to Key Accounts.
- Communicate Product / Technical information to Customers.
- Communicate Customer needs / requirements to fellow Geary
- Record specific Customer information in SMP and
Mincron.Required Skills:The TSM must be able to:
- Write Product Job Bids and price Quotes.
- Use Company supplied tools like CRM tools (SMP) & ERP
- Research and answer Customer questions about Geary Pacific
Products and Services
- Consistently touch accounts via Personal calls, phone calls,
email, FAX, etc.
- Articulately explain Geary Pacific Value Proposition
- Consistently execute Branch Sales & Marketing Plan
- Always present yourself as helpful, professional and Customer
- Execute Professional Sales Call (PSC)Performance Assessment and
Measurement:The TSM is assigned Key and Target accounts, with
assigned monthly Performance Goals, that he is expected to develop
into consistently purchasing Customers with sales every month and
growth in Product Line diversity.The Region Sales Manager and
Branch Manager will collaboratively develop and assign monthly and
annual goals to each TSM.TSM performance will be measured based on
a combination of some or all of the Performance Metrics and other
goals such as Customer Satisfaction, contribution to Team
Satisfaction and communication with Internal Customers.Monthly
assessments will be conducted with the Regional Sales Manager and
Branch Manager.Performance Metrics:TSM:
- Branch Sales Growth
- New Account Acquisition
- New Opportunity Sales Growth
- Branch Sales Attrition - meet Company goal
- Key Product Line Sales
- Completion of assigned Continuing Education coursework (GPU,
- Customer Satisfaction
- Completion of Dealer Onboarding process
- Professional Sales Calls (PSC's) executedBENEFITS: Geary
Pacific offers a comprehensive benefits program including: Medical;
Dental;Vision; Life and Long Term Disability Insurance; 401k with
matching; Paid vacation, Personal, and Holiday time.A little bit
about us....... Geary Pacific Corporation, based in Anaheim and
established in 1961, is a heating, air conditioning, and
ventilation distributor. Our culture is focused on maintaining a
positive work environment while providing our customers with
professional, knowledgeable, and friendly service. We are the
partner our customers deserve. Learn more about us at
Please click on the video link to see what a day in the life of a
Geary Pacific Territory Sales Manager looks like.
Geary Pacific is a drug free workplace.
Keywords: Geary Pacific Corporation, Idaho Falls , Territory Sales Manager - Idaho Falls, Executive , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!