Customer Experience Manager
Company: Elevation Labs
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Summary:Directs and coordinates activities of
personnel engaged in customer service, project management, and
communication with customers. Responsible to oversee the
maintenance of customer relationships for Elevation Labs. Acts as
liaison for Elevation Labs customers and functional departments and
directs and implements initiatives that provide phenomenal customer
experiences. Monitors production scheduling to ensure customer
communications are accurate and timely. Regularly assess customer
needs and business needs to ensure standards are being followed and
customer expectations are appropriately communicated to the
respective departments.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises the daily operations of the customer experience
- Defines customer experience goals for team members and help
support goal attainment.
- Establishes good customer service policies and attitudes to
maintain an excellent level of customer service for Elevation Labs
- Develops customer relationships to promote business with
Elevation Labs and enhance their experience with Elevation
- Directs and coordinates all customer service contact with
Elevation Labs customers to maintain accuracy of information
regarding new projects, open orders, and production schedules,
- Coordinates communication with R&D on new project
development and prioritization.
- Coordinates communication with production planning and supply
chain departments to ensure accurate information is flowing between
Elevation Labs and customers in a timely manner.
- Provides appropriate support for customer issues that require
special attention and escalation.
- Maintains customer experience team calendars to ensure
personnel demands are met to support customers during regular
- Provides training support for the customer experience team to
ensure appropriate knowledge and skills are maintained to execute
and perform at a high level.
- Collaborates with directors/managers from other functional
departments to drive process improvement.Secondary Duties and
- Stays current on the latest beauty industry trends and
- Helps with the coordination of Kaizen events and provide
support to the cross-functional team in planning the event.
- Tracks, analyze, and present KPI's to leadership group to drive
accountability and growth.
- Regularly assesses the needs and capacity of AM's and provide
solutions and make changes to allow for business growth
- Collaborates with Business Development team on initiatives such
as Customer Review Meetings, Quarterly Business Review Meetings,
Operating Strategy, and other customer centered projects, as
- Occasional travel to customer meetings and or tradeshows, as
needed. Elevation Labs provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Elevation Labs
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment at every location in which the
Company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.The essential duties listed are
representative of the major duties required of this job; ability to
perform the essential functions with or without reasonable
accommodation is required. Elevation Labs may make reasonable
accommodation to the known physical or mental limitation of
otherwise-qualified individuals with disabilities unless the
accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of
our business.This job description is not designed or intended to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required for this job. Specific duties
and responsibilities may vary based upon departmental needs.
Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as
assigned.Knowledge & Skills:Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Ability to supervise employees and delegate responsibilities as
- Ability to easily task switch in a timely manner.
- Communicate comfortably either verbally and/or in writing with
- Excellent Customer Service skills, ability to communicate
clearly to both external and internal customers.
- Ability to work successfully with customers in difficult
situations and communicate clearly either verbally or in
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced
- Perform essential duties and responsibilities efficiently,
accurately, and safely.
- Ability to problem solve and be solution oriented with time
- Ability to exhibit a high level of situational awareness and
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Experience in multiple requirements planning systems and/or
- Minimum of 5 years Customer Service experience or Account
- Working knowledge of project management.
- Experience in Personal Care & Cosmetic Products
- Regularly/Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, stoop,
- Regularly/Frequently use hands to keyboard or type, handle
materials, or manipulate tools.
- Regularly reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally/Frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and,
infrequently, up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this classification
include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust
- Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing abilities required by
this classification includes those which permit the employee to
discern verbal instructions and communicate effectively in person
and by telephone.
- Requires composure and ability to prioritize and handle many
urgent tasks and requests simultaneously with a high level of
competence and accuracy.
- Maintain confidentiality.The physical demands identified above
are representative of those that will be required to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job.Work Environment
- Office setting
- Fast paced
- Noise level is usually moderate
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Elevation Labs, Idaho Falls , Customer Experience Manager, Executive , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!