Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Millcreek Metals is a premier metal recycling company servicing the
South Eastern Idaho region. As a part of Metro Group, Inc.,
Millcreek Metals is committed to providing quality service with
integrity. As a growing company, we are looking for a
self-motivated individual passionate about customer service,
optimizing experience and enhancing the effectiveness of our team.
We want to execute winning strategies to ensure we are providing
WOW customer service in a safe and effective manner. We are
currently in search of a motivating, energetic, and compassionate
General Manager to help guide our company to new heights.
- Responsible for all aspects of the facility, including all
employees in all departments (Ferrous, Non Ferrous, Processing,
Transportation and Administrative), safety, all operational aspects
and decisions within the yard consistent with company guidelines
and monthly/annual performance goals.
- Hiring, supervising, and managing a small team of 2-4 employees
across multiple departments to include Ferrous, Non-Ferrous,
Processing, Transportation and Administrative.
- Direct employees to perform work duties. Train new staff as
- Responsible for developing and implementing growth strategies
for the location.
- Promote a strong Safety Culture with a clean and efficient
- Promote a Customer Service oriented team.
- Schedule preventative maintenance and repairs on company
equipment as needed.
- Continual measurement and improvement of the company's
processes and equipment.
- Achieve production targets for volume processed, material
recovery and quality.
- Administrative duties including approving time cards and
submission to payroll.
Basic Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Leadership experience in a scrap yard or warehouse operations
- Transportation scheduling experience.
- Ability to lead and motivate others.
- Ability to relate and resolve employee conflicts and
- Knowledge with the scrap metal industry a huge plus.
- Accuracy in reporting and paperwork.
- Heavy equipment operating experience such as frontend loaders,
skid-steer, excavators and forklifts.
- Ferrous/Non-Ferrous recycling experience: 3+ years
- Ability to sit, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach and work on
your feet for extended periods of time.
- The employee occasionally is required to lift up to 50
- The employee is frequently required to use hands, fingers,
reach with hands and arms, climb or balance and stoop, kneel or
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life/AD&D
- Flexible Savings Account/Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- 401k w/ Metro matching up to 4% (employees eligible after 1
year of employment)
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus
- Safety Incentives
- Company Holiday Party
- Company Summer Employee & Family Party
- Individual Recognition Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Keywords: Millcreekmetals, Idaho Falls , General Manager, Executive , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!