Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: November 26, 2022
ABOUT THE JOB
You are responsible for everything that happens during your shift.
This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control
and customer relations. You must set the example. You must follow
ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from
your crew. In addition: staffing, paperwork, cost controls, cash
control, food management, work to a schedule, perfect image and
adherence to standards, great customer service, attendance &
punctuality, transportation to/from work, store cleanliness,
General job duties for all store team members
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area,
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
- Communication Skills
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers
to process orders both over the phone and in person.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and
quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly
and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch
Keywords: Domino's, Idaho Falls , Assistant Manager, Executive , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!