Director of Engineering - Snow King Resort (Jackson)
Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: February 7, 2019
Job Description Summary:
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class resort!
We are looking for a Director of Engineering to assist guests with maintenance needs or other requests, identify and correct problems, organize work loads and direct all Property Operations staff in accordance to policies and procedures.
DISCOVER SOMETHING WILD ABOUT YOURSELF
Located at the base of Snow King Mountain, just a few blocks from downtown and 20 minutes from the Jackson Hole Airport, Snow King Resort Hotel boasts breathtaking views of the Teton Mountain Range and offers its guests a wide variety of activities and amenities. As Jackson's largest venue, Snow King Resort Hotel offers over 20,000 square feet of combined indoor and outdoor function space. Featuring 203 guest rooms and 85 vacation rentals (classic or luxury condos).
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Four years experience in a similar position in the hospitality industry.
- Previous management experience.
- Ability to read and interpret HVAC, electrical, mechanical and plumbing blueprints.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Ability to read wire and schematic diagrams.
- Ability to properly use an electrical meter.
- Universal refrigerant license.
- Understanding of office equipment.
- Directs and supervises all management and line staff.
- Interview, hires and promotes employees in the department.
- Trains, motivates and supports subordinate staff to ensure quality service.
- Counsels, coaches, disciplines and documents performance of staff.
- Recognizes and rewards superior performance.
- Maintains all personnel and other pertinent records pertaining to Engineering.
- Conducts all meetings pertaining to Engineering.
- Submits all reports and memos to appropriate parties.
- Develops property operations budgets, forecasts and utility accruals.
- Maintain all buildings and work performed in accordance to all governing bodies and codes.
- Provide assistance in the capitol expenditure budget.
- Participate in all managerial meetings and functions.
- Hires and supervise outside contractors.
- Responds to guests' maintenance requests and questions and resolves their need efficiently.
Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by General Manager.
This position requires the employee to engage in Frequent Walking, Lifting up to 25lbs & Far Vision; Constant Standing, Bending Over, Reaching, Crouching Kneeling, Balancing, Pushing/Pulling, Manual Dexterity, Hand Eye Coordination, Near Vision & Hearing; Sitting, Fine Motor Skills, Gross Motor Skills, Eye/Hand Coordination, Color Recognition and Hearing.The position involves the following Environmental Factors: Working Outside, Inside, Alone, Closely with Others, as well as Walking on Uneven Surfaces.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, Idaho Falls , Director of Engineering - Snow King Resort (Jackson), Executive , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!