Assistant Director of Engineering (Snow King Resort Hotel and Condos)
Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: July 5, 2019
Job Description Summary:
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and
stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we
want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to
grow and learn at a world-class resort!
We are looking for an Assistant Director of Engineering to assist
guests with maintenance or other requests, identify and correct
problems, organize workloads and supervise all employees in
accordance with Engineering and the property's policies and
DISCOVER SOMETHING WILD ABOUT YOURSELF
Located at the base of Snow King Mountain, just a few blocks from
downtown and 20 minutes from the Jackson Hole Airport, Snow King
Resort Hotel boasts breathtaking views of the Teton Mountain Range
and offers its guests a wide variety of activities and amenities.
As Jackson's largest venue, Snow King Resort Hotel offers over
20,000 square feet of combined indoor and outdoor function space.
Featuring 203 guest rooms and 85 vacation rentals (classic or
Position Description & Job Responsibilities
* Responds to guest's maintenance requests and questions and
resolves their need efficiently.
* Assists the Director of Engineering with the hiring of new
employees and recommends promotions in Property Operations.
* Assists with training, motivating and supporting subordinate
staff to insure quality service.
* Recommends counseling, coaching, disciplinary action and
documentation of staff.
* Recognizes and rewards superior performance.
* Supervises the staff in Property Operations.
* Assists in setting work schedules for staff according to skill
and workload level.
* Assists with the organization and participation in meetings and
maintains records and data pertaining to Property Operations.
* Participates in the development and monitoring of budget analysis
and capital plans.
* Assists in developing and monitoring of engineering supplies,
parts, inventories and administers the purchase order system.
* Coordinates with outside contractors.
* Communicates information to the Director of Engineering and acts
as a representative in his/her absence.
* Responsible for correct use of office equipment, EMS systems and
Life Safety Systems, (training will be provided).
Job-Related Physical Requirements
This position requires the employee to engage in Frequent Walking,
Lifting up to 70lbs & Far Vision; Constant Standing, Bending Over,
Crawling, Reaching, Crouching Kneeling, Balancing, Pushing/Pulling,
Gross Motor Skills, Hand Eye Coordination, Near Vision &
The position involves the following Environmental Factors: Working
Outside, Inside,Alone, Closely with Others, Above Ground, With
Detergents & Chemicals as well as Walking on Uneven Surfaces and
Climbing on Ladders.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified.
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, Idaho Falls , Assistant Director of Engineering (Snow King Resort Hotel and Condos), Executive , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!