Assistant Front Office Manager - Snow King Resort (Jackson)
Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: July 5, 2019
Job Description Summary:
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and
stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we
want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to
grow and learn at a world-class resort!
We are looking for an Assistant Front Office Manager who is
responsible for the daily quality and accuracy of the work produced
by the Front Office Staff. The highest standards of operations
relating to guest satisfaction are to be maintained through the
Assistant Front Office Manager in the overall operations of the
DISCOVER SOMETHING WILD ABOUT YOURSELF
Located at the base of Snow King Mountain, just a few blocks from
downtown and 20 minutes from the Jackson Hole Airport, Snow King
Resort Hotel boasts breathtaking views of the Teton Mountain Range
and offers its guests a wide variety of activities and amenities.
As Jackson's largest venue, Snow King Resort Hotel offers over
20,000 square feet of combined indoor and outdoor function space.
Featuring 203 guest rooms and 85 vacation rentals (classic or
Position Description & Job Responsibilities
* Control all guestroom allocations, ensuring that reservations are
accurately recorded and monitored to ensure optimum occupancy and
revenue is achieved.
* Responsible for assisting the Front Office Manager in hiring,
firing and scheduling personnel within the Front Office.
* Supervise the performance, attendance, attitudes, appearance and
conduct of the staff.
* Ensure that the procedures for guest check-in and check-out are
* Maintain an efficient system of communication between the Front
Office and other departments, with particular regard to guests
arrivals and departures.
* Cooperate with the Sales Department to ensure that the client
room requirements are met and that the potential clients are shown
representative rooms as required. Act as a group liaison for the
* Act as group contact and handle the following: room blocking,
arrivals (paying special attention to billing), departures and
attending pre-con meetings.
* Follow-up on all VIP blocks and inspect room prior to
* Control and monitor blocks and additional blocking as needed,
i.e. special requests, suites, etc.
* Inspect departure report daily, updating records as
* Perform daily/weekly key inventory and forward to Engineering and
* Review Housekeeping Report and rectify all discrepancies before
end of shift.
* Review Room Revenue Report to ensure rates are correctly entered
before close of day and perform nightly bucket check.
* Remain alert, courteous and helpful to the guests at all
Formal Education and Job Related Requirements
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* Two years college education preferred.
* Two years front desk experience in a major resort.
* One year supervisory experience.
* Must be able to communicate effectively.
* Able to work well with guests to resolve problems in a positive
* Knowledge of computers.
Job-Related Physical Requirements
This position requires the employee to engage in Frequent Walking,
Lifting up to 25lbs & Far Vision; Constant Standing, Bending Over,
Reaching, Balancing, Pushing/Pulling, Manual Dexterity, Gross Motor
Skills, Hand Eye Coordination, Sitting, Fine Motor Skills, Gross
Motor Skills, Eye/Hand Coordination, Near Vision, Far Vision, Color
Recognition and Hearing;
The position involves the following Environmental Factors: Working
Inside, Alone, Closely with Others, Above Ground, as well as
Walking on Uneven Surfaces.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified.
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, Idaho Falls , Assistant Front Office Manager - Snow King Resort (Jackson), Executive , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!