Regional Manager - Central U.S.
Company: North Wind Group
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: July 7, 2019
Regional Manager - Central U.S.
North Wind Group
Idaho Falls ID
Lead for Operations in the North Wind Central Region which includes
states in the general area of Idaho to North Dakota, to Texas.
Executes projects on behalf of subsidiary companies of the North
* Manages all projects in the region. Responsible for the safe and
compliant execution of work. Responsible for financial results
(profit and loss) of assigned projects.
* Interface with Presidents on assignment of Project Managers.
* Assign personnel to projects in the region. Maintain staffing
projections for the region.
* Maintain awareness of new captures and proposals. Coordinate with
the Regional Business Development Manager and subsidiary Presidents
for identification of new opportunities.
* Provide leadership to Operations Managers and Project Managers
within the assigned region.
* Ensure company processes and procedures are followed in the
execution of work.
* Utilize assigned Functional staff for successful operations
including Regional Health and Safety Manager, Regional Business
Development Manager, Contracts, Project Controls, Finance and
Accounting, and Human Resources.
* Manage or support projects to meet personal utilization
* Provide input to the Presidents on the development of fiscal
budgets and forecasting.
* Develop and implement regional plan to achieve Company business
* Review/prepare regional specific proposals.
* Identify and develop corporate capabilities to maximize
self-performance of project scope.
* Cooperate with and support Presidents to ensure continued growth
of Companies and staff.
* Ensure excellent performance in safety and quality through
implementation of corporate project safety and quality plans.
Demonstrate QA/Safety leadership.
* Communicate effectively with other organizations and senior
Exhibit qualities of leadership, self-confidence, motivation,
decisiveness, flexibility, sound business judgment, and
determination. Demonstrated understanding and compliance with
Procedures and Policies related to Operations, Business
Development, Project Controls, Financial, Contracting, Human
Resources, Health and Safety, Project Management, Quality
Assurance, and Training. Demonstration of strong written and
interpersonal communication skills.
Extended work hours and travel including nights and weekends
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The nature of those accommodations will be determined on a
case-by-case basis. If you are an individual with a disability and
require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the
application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to
access or use this online application process and need an
alternative method for applying, you may contact our Helpline
1-208-528-8714 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org* for assistance.
North Wind Construction Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity
(EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants
will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to
race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected
status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to their protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Master s and/or Bachelor s degree in science or engineering and 15
to 20 years of progressively more responsible work experience with
at least 10 years of experience at a senior management level; or
any combination of education, training and experience that provides
the required skills, knowledge and abilities. Supervisory and
P&L experience required.
Keywords: North Wind Group, Idaho Falls , Regional Manager - Central U.S., Executive , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!