Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Description Specialization:Psychiatry Child and
AdolescentPsychiatryJob Summary:Employed inpatient/outpatient
opportunity to join established group in Idaho Falls.
- Board-certified or board eligible in psychiatry
- Idaho licensure
- Comfortable treating ages 18 and under
- Open to inpatient and outpatient work
- Call: one-night per week and weekend rotation 1:4
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus and relocation
- Comprehensive benefit package
About Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center:
- The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho
Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a full-service hospital with 318
patient beds. It serves as the region's healthcare hub, serving
southeast Idaho, western Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park, and
parts of Montana.
- EIRMC is home to a Level II Trauma Center, a Level 1 ICU (of
only two in Idaho), and the only Burn Center in the state of Idaho.
A robust local helicopter and ground medical rescue service support
its comprehensive trauma program. Additionally, EIRMC has the
region's only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit for critically ill
- The Heart Center provides the region's most comprehensive
cardiovascular program with a full spectrum of cardiology
Idaho Falls is the largest city in the Eastern Idaho region. The
city is affordable with its symphony, opera, museums, and zoo.
Idaho Falls is the perfect location for people looking for diverse
outdoor and recreational activities with the opportunity to
discover the nearby wonders of Yellowstone and Grand Teton National
Parks, world-class fly fishing on Henry's Fork of the Snake River,
fantastic skiing at Sun Valley, Utah, and Jackson Hole, Wyoming
just to name a few of the area's many attributes. Enjoy big city
features with small town charm and quality schools in a
Keywords: HCA, Idaho Falls , Child/Adolescent Psychiatry, Healthcare , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!