Registered Nurse (RN) - Dialysis - Per Diem
Company: HealthTrust Workforce Solutions
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust!Registered Nurse (RN) -
Dialysis - Per DiemWHO WE ARE:HealthTrust Workforce Solutions is a
leading provider of healthcare jobs nationwide. As a wholly-owned
subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, the nation's largest health system,
we provide access to more opportunities in more locations. When you
work with HWS, you unlock possibilities, raise the bar and become a
part of the team that cares like family.HealthTrust Workforce
Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare.
HealthTrust is a preferred partner to thousands of top-performing
hospitals providing our healthcare professionals with
first-priority access to more than 200,000 jobs nationwide.Our
partnering facility is seeking a qualified Entrust Your Career to
HealthTrust! Registered Nurse (RN) - Dialysis (DIA) - Full Time to
join their clinical team.WHAT YOU'LL DO:Dialysis Registered Nurses,
also referred to as nephrology nurses, specialize in the care of
patients with kidney disease.
- Dialysis RNs help patients who undergo dialysis treatment, a
process that removes toxins normally excreted by the renal
- Nurses are responsible for assessing the patients prior to
- Nurses are responsible for assessing frequent blood pressure,
heart rate, and other symptoms to ensure that proper hemodynamics
are maintained throughout the treatment.
- Analyze vital signs and assess the vascular access (patients
can receive treatment through fistula, artificial graft, or central
venous line), and obtain the patient's weight to determine the
necessary fluid volume to be removed.
- Perform hemodialysis treatments in accordance with approved
facility policies and procedures.
- Monitor the patient during dialysis and assess any emergent
changes in the patient's condition.
- Administer and chart all prescribed pre, intra and post
dialysis medications.WHAT YOU NEED:
- Current and Unencumbered State Nursing License
- At least 1 year of recent Dialysis Experience
- Current BLS Certification RequiredNot for You? Refer a Friend
and Earn Up to ($750) Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars by Visiting
https://hubs.ly/H0fXMW20We are an equal opportunity employer and
value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status.Job Board: EVReqID: 605055Category: NursingSpecialty:
Dialysis (Tablo)Job Type: Full-Time
Keywords: HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, Idaho Falls , Registered Nurse (RN) - Dialysis - Per Diem, Healthcare , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!