Step Down Nurse
Company: Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: May 11, 2022
DescriptionSign On Bonus of $20,000 and Relocation Bonus up to
$5,000 for qualified candidates with one year of experience or
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center is committed to investing in
the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are
you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your
application for Progressive Care Nurse position and spend more time
at the bedside with the patient.BenefitsAt Eastern Idaho Regional
Medical Center we want to ensure we support you through all stages
of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive
benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision
benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!Learn more about Employee
BenefitsYou contribute to our success let us contribute to yours!
Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or
C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to
deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case
management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Eastern
Idaho Regional Medical Center!Job Summary and QualificationsAs a
highly-skilled and compassionate Registered Nurse in the
Progressive Care Unit you will provide the best possible
preventative, supportive, and nursing care to each patient
receiving care for acute medical/surgical care of diseases and
conditions. You will work to provide patients with an
individualized care plan through assessment and planning. Our team
supports each other like family and we are looking for someone who
feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. In this role:
- You will provide assessment and planning for individualized
- You will respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition
or response to treatment.
- You will provide care for the patient in collaboration with the
patient/family, with regard to developmental, cultural and age
specific differences, develops and implements patient care plans to
include problems, goals, evaluations and interventions.
- You will communicate effectively with physicians regarding
patient's clinical condition and results of diagnostic
- You will perform nursing duties as needed in the continuum of
care for all patients.
- You will participate in process improvement efforts and
activities for the department.
- You will works collaboratively with Social Service and Pastoral
care to support and provide families emotional and end of life
resources such as Hospice to facilitate a dignified end.
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially
under pressure.What qualifications you will need:
Current State of Idaho Registered Nurse License.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification within 7 days of
employment start date (provided in orientation)
- Associates Degree in Nursing required. BSN is preferred.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification within 90 days of
employment start date.
- Previous critical Care experience strongly preferred.Work
Schedule Info:Mixed Schedule (7 a.m. - 7 p.m.) AND (7 p.m. - 7
a.m.) with rotating weekends and holidays (4 week schedule then
rotate)ORNights Only (7 p.m. - 7 a.m.) with rotating weekends and
- Work schedule availability dependent upon current
- Preference may be given to candidates that can work either work
schedule if needed due to staffing in a 24/7 hospital
- Schedules are typically posted 4 weeks in advance.
- Shift Differentials are available for Night Shift and
- Wait list for Day Shift positions are typical with each unit
having different guesstimated time lines.The largest medical
facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical
Center(EIRMC) is a full-service hospital with 318 plus patient
beds. We serve as the region's healthcare provider and serve
southeast Idaho, western Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park and
parts of Montana. EIRMC is home to a Level II Trauma Center, a
Level 1 ICU (one of two in Idaho), and the only emergency room in
Idaho Falls. We have the region's only Pediatric Intensive Care
Unit for critically ill children. We offer inpatient and outpatient
mental health care for adolescents and adults at its 74-bed
Behavioral Health Center.We are part of the HCA Healthcare network
- which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the
country - offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and
relocation. HCA and EIRMC are all about caring for people, and that
care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.HCA
Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies
by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care,
our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients,
communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing ExecutiveJoin a family that
cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing
candidates for our Progressive Care Nurse opening. Apply today and
a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.Recruiter:
Questions feel free to reach out to Tanya Covert,
Recruitertanya.firstname.lastname@example.org or via text/telephone
208.709.2261 (mobile)We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center, Idaho Falls , Step Down Nurse, Healthcare , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!