Hematology Oncology Physician
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Hematology/Oncology opening in Idaho Falls, Idaho. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Hematology/Oncology Opportunity - Idaho
320-Bed Hospital in an Outdoorsman's Paradise
Base Salary PLUS Additional Income From Ancillaries
Practice - Employed
Exciting opportunity to join a highly respected organization that
is recruiting a Hematology/Oncology physician due to program
growth. The incoming physician with supportive colleagues in an
established hospital-based Cancer program that features
state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge technology.
• Hematology/Oncology position with a growing program that includes
Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Surgery Oncology,
Chemotherapy, Radiation Treatment, Nurse Navigator, Genetic
Counseling, and Nutrition/Exercise Counseling
• Professional growth available: teaching/academic opportunities
that include clinical trials and research, leadership
opportunities, and option for partnership with the group.
• Negotiable starting salary, full benefits that include health,
dental, vision, malpractice, paid tail, paid time off, paid
holidays, paid CME time, and $4500 annual CME allowance
• Signing bonus, relocation assistance, and employer-funded student
loan repayment available
• Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This area consistently ranks as one of the top places to live in
the United States, with breathtaking scenery and all four seasons.
Live where countless people from all over the world come to ski,
hike, or enjoy the great national parks.
• Idaho is a low tax burden state, and the area has a dramatically
low cost of living with endless housing options that include
heritage homes near the heart of the city, new builds in
up-and-coming neighborhoods, and ranch-style homes that are a
little further out.
• Suburban city that gives you everything you need without the
traffic of a major metro. Residents have immediate access to a
regional airport in town provides direct flights to several US
• A family-friendly city with safe neighborhoods, excellent public
and private schools, and outstanding local art/culture- the city is
teeming with art galleries, theaters, and music venues.
Job ID: JN -2
Keywords: Curative, Idaho Falls , Hematology Oncology Physician, Healthcare , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!