Part Time NICU Nurse
Company: Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: June 25, 2022
DescriptionJoin our team working in our Level 3 NICU at Eastern
Idaho Regional Medical Center
Current need is Mixed Schedules (see below for more
information)Work Schedule Info:
Mixed Schedule (7 a.m. - 7 p.m.) AND (7 p.m. - 7 a.m.) with
rotating weekends and holidays (4 week schedule then rotate)Four
shifts per two week pay period.
- Work schedule availability dependent upon current
- Preference may be given to candidates that can work either work
schedule if needed due to staffing in a 24/7 hospital
- Schedules are typically posted 4 weeks in advance.
- Shift Differentials are available for Night Shift and
- Wait list for Day Shift positions are typical with each unit
having different guesstimated time lines.
- Shorter wait list available for candidates that are interest in
working Nights shift only 7 p.m. - 7 a.m.
IntroductionDo you currently have an opportunity to make a real
impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving
over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center have the opportunity to make
a real impact. As a NICU RN you can be a part of change.BenefitsWe
are committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center, our benefits package offers
eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes
medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some
unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!Learn more about Employee
BenefitsIt is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare!
Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be
to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the
practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients
as a (an) NICU RN. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary
and QualificationsAs a highly-skilled compassionate NICU Nurse you
will deliver exceptional patient care to our most vulnerable
patients, premature and sick newborns. In addition to providing
around-the-clock care to these patients, NICU RNs offer support to
the parents, with a focus on emotional encouragement and education.
Our team supports each other like family and we are looking for
someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.In this
- You will perform life-sustaining care for newborns in need and
possess the ability to assess neonate at delivery and perform
neonatal resuscitation if necessary.
- You will administer medications, monitor vital signs, and
provide vital nutrients to newborns.
- You will keep, maintain and update records of the patients care
to ensure that infants are breathing and maturing properly.
- You will work closely with department leadership and physicians
to coordinate treatment plans and examinations.
- You will educate parents on day-to-day operations/goals,
treatment plans and at home care procedures.
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially
under pressure.What qualifications you will need:
- Current State of Idaho nursing license in good standing or
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification offered in new hire
- S.T.A.B.L.E. certification - must obtain within 6 months from
date of hire and then be maintained.
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) certification preferred.
Must obtain NRP certification within 6 months from date of hire and
then be maintained.
- One or more years of recent NICU experience
preferred.Recruiter: Questions feel free to reach out to Tanya
Covert, Recruiter email@example.com or via
text/telephone 208.709.2261 (mobile)The largest medical facility in
the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center(EIRMC) is a
full-service hospital with 318 plus patient beds. We serve as the
region's healthcare provider and serve southeast Idaho, western
Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park and parts of Montana. EIRMC is
home to a Level II Trauma Center, a Level 1 ICU (one of two in
Idaho), and the only emergency room in Idaho Falls. We have the
region's only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit for critically ill
children. We offer inpatient and outpatient mental health care for
adolescents and adults at its 74-bed Behavioral Health Center.We
are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than
300 affiliate facilities across the country - offering our
colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and EIRMC
are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients,
families and our colleagues.HCA Healthcare has been named one of
the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over
a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good
to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderBe a part of an organization that
leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our
Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our NICU RN
opening. Submit your application today and help advance the
practice of nursing.We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center, Idaho Falls , Part Time NICU Nurse, Healthcare , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!