Registered Nurse Intensive Care Critical Care Unit (RN ICU CCU) - ID
Company: Samba Acute Care
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Samba Acute Care - Job Description:
- Evaluate and monitor the patient's progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient's medical
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a
- Maintain patient records.
- Create and implement effective care plans.
Samba Care is a leading healthcare staffing agency in the United
States. We maintain excellence in partnering caregivers with acute
care facilities. Our mission is to facilitate the highest level
inpatient care while enabling our staff members to advance their
careers with rewarding jobs. -
- Competitive weekly salary
- Health Insurance
- Travel stipends
- 8- 13 week contracts with extendable option
- All shifts available
- 1 year experience required
- BLS required
Get the personal attention that you deserve!!
Keywords: Samba Acute Care, Idaho Falls , Registered Nurse Intensive Care Critical Care Unit (RN ICU CCU) - ID, Healthcare , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!