Medical Oncologist/Hematologist Opportunity in Idaho Falls, Idaho
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Hematology and Medical Oncology
Job Summary:Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center in partnership
with Utah Cancer Specialists is seeking a skilled, congenial and
hard-working physician to provide consultation, treatment, and
follow-up services for our oncology and hematology patients at our
Idaho Falls, ID location.
- Board certified or board eligible in medical oncology or
- Idaho licensure and DEA
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Partnership track
About Utah Cancer Specialists:
- Utah's largest community-based oncology practice
- 12 Clinic locations in Utah and Idaho
- One of the most extensive, physician owned oncology
- Group consists of 20 medical oncologists, 3 radiation
oncologists, 1 social worker, 21 mid-level providers (NPs/PA-Cs),
and 63 supporting oncology nurses
- Expertise in every type of cancer, including rare
- Treat approximately 50% of diagnosed patients in Utah
- Actively participates in cooperative Phase ll - IV clinical
About Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center:
- The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho
Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a full-service hospital with 318
patient beds. It serves as the region's healthcare hub, serving
Southeast Idaho, Western Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park, and
parts of Montana.
- EIRMC is designated as a Level II Trauma Center, a Level 1 ICU
(of only two in Idaho), and the only Burn Center in the state of
Idaho. A robust local helicopter and ground medical rescue service
support its comprehensive trauma program.
- EIRMC is home to Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and
Psychiatry GME programs.
- EIRMC has the region's only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit for
critically ill children.
- The Heart Center provides the region's most comprehensive
cardiovascular program with a full spectrum of cardiology
Idaho Falls lies at the heart of some of the world's best-known
recreation areas, including Yellowstone and Grand Teton National
Parks, the Snake River, the Sawtooth Mountains, Henry's Lake,
Jackson Hole, and Sun Valley. Nature provides a stunning backdrop
to the safe, accessible, and convenient city. Idaho Falls' downtown
area includes a visual and performing arts center, dinner theater,
art museum, natural and cultural history museum, Tautphaus Park
Zoo, BMX track, kayak course, rock climbing wall, and so many other
outdoor and family activities. Idaho Falls is proud of its low cost
of living, low crime rate and award-winning schools.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Idaho Falls , Medical Oncologist/Hematologist Opportunity in Idaho Falls, Idaho, Healthcare , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!