Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Teton Post Acute Care
Company: EmpRes Healthcare Management
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Teton Post Acute Care and Rehabilitation is currently accepting applications for our great team of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's). As a team, we serve our community by providing quality long term care and short-stay rehabilitation for our residents. We are seeking CNA's with a strong work ethic, integrity and a strong desire to make a difference. Come and see what we are about! Our nurses and aides work as a team in our center! We are proud of our reputation and the care we provide to our residents. JOB SUMMARY Under general supervision, the CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant, Nurse Aide Certified) performs a combination of following duties in caring for residents in the Center, consistent with the plan of care and established long-term care standards and Center policies and processes. The CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) is expected to perform duties in compliance with state and federal regulations. CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine resident needs.
- Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, toiletry, and oral hygiene activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
- Transports residents, using wheelchair or wheeled cart, or assists residents to walk.
- Turns and repositions residents, alone or with assistance, and utilizing proper body mechanics, to prevent pressure ulcers.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output, and weight, as directed.
- Completes documentation (e.g. meal monitor, I&O records, ADL, and Aide flow sheets) CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Qualifications
- Current certification as a nursing assistant In the state of employment
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to work in a sometimes fast paced environment and relate to patient, family and long-term care staff
- Ability to work well in teams
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields to include school studies CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Benefits:
- DAILY PAY$$$
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- SO MUCH MORE Teton Post Acute Care & Rehabilitation 3111 Channing Way Idaho Falls, ID 83404 EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company. We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the number one priority, the EmpRes Healthcare companies are committed to:
- Caring about our residents, families, employees and communities
- Excellence in service
- Treating our residents, families and employees with dignity and respect at all times
- Sound stewardship of our financial and human resources Empres is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D/
Keywords: EmpRes Healthcare Management, Idaho Falls , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Teton Post Acute Care, Healthcare , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!