Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionJob SummaryWe are looking for a qualified and
responsible cashier to manage all transactions with our customers
efficiently and accurately.A good job candidate is a person who
knows their way around a cash register and can easily operate it.
Their main responsibilities include accepting payments and
providing receipts, making sure all transactions run smoothly and
every customer is satisfied with the service. The cashier we would
like to employ must be able to interact with our customers in a
friendly manner, and provide assistance should any customer require
it. Excellent communication skills are paramount to helping us
continue to delight our customers and provide them with an
outstanding experience. A qualified candidate must also be able to
follow instructions and be a successful member of our team.
- Greeting customers when entering and leaving the premises
- Managing transactions using a cash register
- Balancing the cash register
- Making sure pricing and quantities are accurate
- Accepting payments in cash, credit
- Providing change and receipts
- Bagging and wrapping purchased goods for safe
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid time off after 60 days
- Our closing times are 9:00 PM on weekdays and 9:00 PM on
weekends, so no late closings.
- Health and Dental insurance available after 90 days
- Deeply discounted meals while on shift
- Employee Discount
- 401k with company match
Keywords: Chuck-a-Rama, Idaho Falls , Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!