Dominos Delivery Driver
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: November 20, 2022
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES
You must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license (with
at least 2 years of driving experience) with a safe driving record
meeting company standards as well as access to an insured vehicle--
which can be used for delivery. You should possess navigational
skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery
area and must be able to navigate adverse terrain including
General job duties for all store team members
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area,
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers
to process orders both over the phone and in person.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and
quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly
and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch
Keywords: Domino's, Idaho Falls , Dominos Delivery Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!