Cleaning Crew Driving Lead - Snow King Resort Hotel and Condos (Jackson)
Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: July 6, 2019
Job Description Summary:
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and
stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we
want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to
grow and learn at a world-class resort!
We are looking for a condo house person and driver provide
courteous, safe and reliable transportation for our employees to
the surrounding condominiums as well as ensure that standards of
cleanliness in assigned areas are achieved and maintained on a
consistent basis to provide the highest level of guest satisfaction
in cleanliness and service, within the established time
DISCOVER SOMETHING WILD ABOUT YOURSELF!
Located at the base of Snow King Mountain, just a few blocks from
downtown and 20 minutes from the Jackson Hole Airport, Snow King
Resort Hotel boasts breathtaking views of the Teton Mountain Range
and offers its guests a wide variety of activities and amenities.
As Jackson's largest venue, Snow King Resort Hotel offers over
20,000 square feet of combined indoor and outdoor function space.
Featuring 203 guest rooms and 85 vacation rentals (classic or
Position Description & Job Responsibilities:
* Responsible for safely driving employees to their assigned condo
* Maintain the cleanliness of assigned guests floors by high
dusting of walls, vacuuming, refilling, cleaning and stamping of
sand urns. Clean and polish guest and service elevator door tracks.
Mark removal of hallway wallpaper. Dust and wash hallway lights.
Wash hallway windows. Clean vending machine rooms.
* Assist Room Attendants with heavy lifting and trash removal.
* Ensure that linen closets are stocked with all guest room
supplies and collateral.
* Maintain proper allotment of linens in linen closet.
* Responsible for removing trash and soiled linens from Room
Attendants carts throughout the day.
* Responsible for cleanliness of linen closets in assigned areas,
including sweeping and mopping.
* Clean emergency stairways, including sweeping and mopping and
cleaning of light fixtures.
* Responsible care of equipment and machines.
* Constant awareness of safety hazards (i.e. broken glass, frayed
electrical cords, leaks, broken locks and suspicious persons) and
report to Floor Supervisor or the Housekeeping Office. Follow all
training procedures set forth in the "Bloodborne Pathogens
* Practice safety standards at all times.
* Remain alert, courteous and helpful to guests and co-workers at
* Valid Driver License and driving record.
* Housekeeping experience desirable.
* Neat, pleasant personality.
* Ability to work on feet for an extended period of time.
* Ability to communicate effectively.
* Ability to read room numbers, dates and basic instructions.
Job-Related Physical Requirements:
This position requires the employee to engage in Frequent Walking,
Lifting up to 70lbs & Far Vision; Constant Standing, Bending Over,
Crawling, Reaching, Crouching Kneeling, Balancing, Pushing/Pulling,
Lifting up to 25lbs, Manual Dexterity, Gross Motor Skills, Hand Eye
Coordination, Near Vision & Hearing; Sitting, Fine Motor Skills,
Gross Motor Skills, Eye/Hand Coordination, Near Vision, Far Vision,
Color Recognition and Hearing; Occasional Sitting, Balancing &
The position involves the following Environmental Factors: Working
Outside, Inside, Alone, Closely with Others, Above Ground, With
Detergents & Chemicals as well as Walking on Uneven Surfaces and
Climbing on Ladders.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this
classification. They are not intended
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, Idaho Falls , Cleaning Crew Driving Lead - Snow King Resort Hotel and Condos (Jackson), Hospitality & Tourism , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!