Teller Full-Time (Spanish Preferred)
Company: Idaho Central Credit Union
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: February 10, 2020
- Do you provide personalized service that creates customer
- Does the prospect of up-selling a new product excite you?
- Do you enjoy selling value added services to your
- Are you able to generate interest and "close the deal"?
- Are you a positive, upbeat person?
- Are you a flexible person who thrives in an ever-changing work
environment? If you can answer yes to these questions, Idaho
Central Credit Union may have an opportunity ideally suited for
you. Your primary function as a Teller is to provide service to
members involving the receipt and disbursement of funds. You will
promote and cross sell Credit Union services. You are expected to
ensure member satisfaction through courteous, accurate, and
efficient service.The ability to speak Spanish is preferred for
- Operates on-line computer terminal, records and balances
generated transactions directly by member, mail, or night
- Provides general information to members about Credit Union
- Recognizes and develops opportunities to refer products and
services to members, and maintain acceptable levels of Game of Work
- Knowledge or ability to balance vault, ATM, ED or EDNA, Penny,
money orders, VISA cash advances, gift cards, debit card stock,
daily deposit, and teller cash drawer.
- Process member check orders.
- Create member debit cards.
- Continuous focus on meeting all Net Promoter Score goals and
Eagle Service Standards.
- Keep your manager informed of member needs or desires in regard
to products, services, suggestions, and/or escalations.
- Open and provide member access to safe deposit boxes according
to procedure in applicable offices.
- Miscellaneous other duties, as assigned. Spanish speaking is
preferred. High school graduate or GED. Ability in math, 10 key
calculator, and accurate cash handling. Good people skills. Ability
to maintain the confidentiality of Credit Union records at all
times. Ability to stand while working.Ability to accurately process
transactions, balance cash daily with minimum over/short
situations. Ability to determine member needs and cross sell Credit
Union services. Excellent interpersonal skills with a professional
attitude toward appearance and attendance. Must be willing to
comply with the Bank Secrecy Act and USA Patriot Act as implemented
by Idaho Central Credit Union. Perform tasks requiring manual
dexterity (processing paperwork, filing, stapling, sorting,
collating, typing, counting cash, etc.). Sit for extended periods
of time. Lift 20-40 pounds of applicable supplies including but not
limited to copy paper, cash drawers, marketing material, etc.
Repetitive motion using wrists, hands, and fingers. Reach
keyboards. Ability to operate basic office machines (calculator,
computer, telephone, copy machine, fax machine, etc.). Keywords:
(Teller, Full-Time Teller, Banking, Finance) Must be eligible for
membership at Idaho Central Credit Union to obtain employment.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Idaho Central Credit Union is
a dynamic financial institution that is focused on helping our
members achieve financial success. Established in 1940 we have
become the largest and fastest growing financial institution in the
state of Idaho. ICCU was voted for large companies the Best Place
to work in Idaho. We have also been named by SNL Financial as the
top performing credit union in the nation. We are a talent based
organization looking for talented individuals to help our members
achieve financial success.
Keywords: Idaho Central Credit Union, Idaho Falls , Teller Full-Time (Spanish Preferred), Other , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!