Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: September 15, 2021
?Inspecting and rewinding each job for quality and compliance to
REM-03 WS-03 WS-LC
· Calibrating counters.
· Visually inspecting labels for defects.
· Splicing rolls together using scissors and tape.
· Setting up multiple slitter units.
· Slitting down jobs.
· Packing each job as completed.
· Making core/shipper labels, Certificate of Compliance, and
· Follows pharmaceutical procedures.
· Splicing rolls together using Splicing table, following customer
· Maintaining the Rewinder using the PM schedules.
· Follows GMP’s (paperwork).
· Follows procedures to set up and operate back numbering
PLEASE APPLY AT THE LINK BELOW:
Shift start: 8:00AM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 30 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Keywords: WestRock, Idaho Falls , Rewind Operator, Other , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!