Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Physician
Recruiter you want with your current employer? We have an exciting
opportunity for you to join Ogden Regional Medical Center which is
part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. At Ogden Regional Medical Center, we offer eligible
colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical,
wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay
based on years of service)
Assistance and Reimbursements for
Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets,
Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft
- Home, Auto,
and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you
want to work as a(an) Physician Recruiter where your passion for
creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are
dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
What you will do in this role:
- Responsible for candidate lead generation, pre-screening
and appropriate follow-up for physician candidates in designated
- In coordination with the recruitment team, develops effective
recruitment strategies/campaigns for recruitment of physicians in
training and in practice in designated specialties including direct
mail, advertising, residency programs, and state/national medical
organization and specialty meetings.
- Maintains open and responsive communication between Recruitment
Department, Hospital administration team, appropriate Practice
personnel and candidates.
- Developing recruiting contracts with residency and fellowship
- Represents the company at association meeting and physician
- Conducts telephone screening interviews with physician
- Conducts activities with systems and database to maintain
accurate and comprehensive files such as candidate records,
internal and external reports and correspondence.
- Identifies and evaluates trends on healthcare recruitment,
including location conditions, economic conditions and competitive
institutions to develop innovative strategic plans to respond to
- Coordinates physician’s facility/community site visits to
include tours of the community(s) and housing options, meetings
with facility administration, key medical staff members and tours
of the facility(s).
- Serves as liaison with candidate, practice, and Director
regarding contractual and other issues.
- Conducts personal/professional reference checking on physician
- Work on behalf of CEO and hospital administration team to
maintain relationships with affiliated physicians throughout
medical staff to maintain communication on recruitment matters and
practice situations that may affect the hospital
- Maintain relationships with key hospital personnel such as
Department directors and Medical leaders so that they can assist in
the recruitment process especially when recruitment candidates come
What Qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred (appropriate experience can be
substituted for education.)
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in physician recruitment or related
physician relations activities.
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician
employment, practice and urgent care operations.
experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education.
We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care
centers. We are HCA Healthcare’s graduate medical education
leader. We provide direction for over
260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on
carrying out value-added solutions. These
solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered
healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's
commitment to the care and improvement of human
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."-
Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for
our Physician Recruiter opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Idaho Falls , Physician Recruiter, Other , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!