Field Property Claims Adjuster
Company: Liberty Mutual Insurance
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Are you looking to use your customer service skills in a role
where you can see that you are making a difference in people's
lives? Do you want a career with endless opportunities for
growth?As a member of the Field Property Claims Team, you will play
a vital role in providing an outstanding customer experience by
using your investigative and negotiation skills to resolve a
variety of homeowner claims in a fast paced, detail-oriented, team
environment. In this role, you will travel to the loss site to
conduct thorough analysis. Every day is a new exciting challenge,
as our Field Property Claims Adjusters use cutting edge homeowner's
products and services to help our customers through the claims
process.Ideal candidate will reside in or near Idaho Falls, ID.In
this role, you will:
- Investigate and determine coverage onsite of loss and adjusts
all elements of Property Loss claims of moderate-high
- Handle moderate- severe complexity claims assigned under little
- Investigate and evaluate onsite to resolve complex coverage and
damage issues to include preparing complete estimates of repair for
the covered damages.
- Explain coverage of loss, assists policyholders with
itemization of damages, emergency repairs and additional living
- Works with and may coordinate a number of vendor services such
as contractors, emergency repair, cleaning services and various
- Identify suspicious losses. Recommend referral to SIU where
appropriate and may assist the SIU in their investigation and
settling of the claim.
- May be called upon for catastrophe duty.This role might be for
you if you have:
- Working knowledge of claims handling procedures and
- Demonstrated understanding of building construction
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively and independently manage workload while
exhibiting good judgment.
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal
- Computer skills with the ability to work with multi-faceted
systems and analytical skills.
- The capabilities, skills and knowledge required is normally
acquired through bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and at
least 2 years of directly related experience.
- Ability to obtain proper licensing as required.At Liberty
Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently
pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on
openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our
expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn
your passion into a rewarding profession.Liberty Mutual has proudly
been recognized as a "Great Place to Work" by Great Place to Work -
US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the
"100 Best Places to Work in IT" on IDG's Insider Pro and
Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been
named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and
one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates-as well as one of
America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our
commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit:
your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and
we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life
and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please
visit: https://LMI.co/BenefitsLiberty Mutual is an equal
opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the
basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status,
pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by
federal, state or local law.
High School Diploma/GED
Keywords: Liberty Mutual Insurance, Idaho Falls , Field Property Claims Adjuster, Other , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!