Company: Stefanini Group
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Stefanini Group is hiring!*
Do you want to be a part of a highly innovative, digitally
transformative team and work on cutting-edge, state-of-the-art
technologies? If yes, then this is for you!
Open to W2 candidates only!
* Experiment and plan studies to improve crop yields. Study a
farm's crop production in order to discern the best ways to plant,
harvest, and cultivate the plants, regardless of the climate.
* Responsible for ensuring that production goals are met in their
region for both yield and quality through production planning and
development, grower relations, accurate record keeping and
management and agronomy of in season seed to harvest activities
(Contracting, Planting, spraying, rogueing, certification and crop
inspection, pollination, harvest activities and all other required
* Manage interactions with growers and pollinators ensuring strong
relations and a positive image of BASF in completion of activities
such as grower contracting, contract administration, training,
grower meetings and providing advice and recommendations consistent
with production strategy.
* Perform and coordinate seed logistics activities to ensure
accurate records and movement of seed which involves delivery of
parental seed to the grower, the safe storage of seed following
harvest, quality sampling of harvested seed, coordination of seed
to cleaning locations, accurate record keeping and data entry,
coordination with the logistics group to ensure that all required
documentation is thoroughly completed on a timely basis allowing
for deadlines to be met.
* Participate in the operation of the Parent Seed facility as
required by coordinating activities and resources as well direct
involvement in the treating and blending of parental seed.
* When required, participate in contra season activities from
planning to implementation.
* Manage resources to achieve all production goals and the
effective operation of the program, including HR resources
(contract of casual employees), equipment and inventory.
* Identify and provide recommendations to challenges facing
production with the goal of continually improving in all areas -
agronomy, location planning, field selection, grower relations,
logistics, quality management etc.
* Ensure all activities are carried out in support of health and
safety guidelines, QMS, SOP's, production protocols, data
collection on SCOPE and SAP and other internal and external
regulations and practices as well as participation in the
development and improvements of all the above processes as
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $27.00 - $31.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Idaho Falls, ID 83402: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Best number to reach you?
* Tax Term: Are you amenable to work on W2?
* Willing to accept a pay range of $27-$31 an hour?
* Total years of experience as an agronomist?
* Do you have experience in experimenting and planning studies to
improve crop yields? If yes, how many years?
* Availability for a call?
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Stefanini Group, Idaho Falls , Agronomist, Other , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!