Company: Home Reach
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Who we are*
Home Reach thrives today as one of the most progressive human
service agencies in our community thanks to our leadership, staff,
and awesome participants in our program. The experienced
professionals that makeup Home Reach share a common commitment to
serving adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and
other complex challenges.
*Duties and Responsibilities*
* Create training schedules for all company departments, track and
create reports on outcomes of all training and maintain training
records for the company.
* Gather and evaluate information from employees and management on
previous training to identify weaknesses and areas that need
* Attend seminars and meetings to learn new training methods and
techniques and use the knowledge to prepare and coordinate future
* Recruit and train new Trainers, delegate training tasks to the
new Trainers and evaluate performance.
* Market company training opportunities to employees and provide
information on benefits to encourage participation.
* Recommend training materials and methods, order and maintain
in-house training equipment and facilities and manage the budget
set for training.
* Excellent time management skills, public speaking skills,
problem-solving skills and both verbal and written communication
* Proficiency in word processing and presentation software
* Ability to operate media equipment such as projectors and
* Knowledge about traditional and modern training methods and
* Exceptional organization skills, leadership, and interpersonal
* Ability to work with a team and have attention to detail
* Knowledgeable about learning management systems, instructional
design, and e-learning platforms
* Ability to handle multiple assignments and assess and analyze
Training Coordinators should have at least 1 year of work
experience in a private or public company. Previous work experience
as a Training Coordinator, Training Facilitator, Trainer, or a
similar role in a corporate environment is beneficial. They should
have a proven track record of conducting successful training
programs. Successful Training Coordinators are expected to be
familiar with current training techniques.
*Bachelor's degree in the following fields: *
*Psychology or a similar field of study*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,360.00 - $45,760.00 per year
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Home Reach, Idaho Falls , Training Coordinator, Other , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!