Financial Services Representative
Company: World Finance
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: January 27, 2023
What you'll do
- Guide customers toward upward credit mobility through good
- Provide top-tier service, assisting customers with questions,
concerns, and product availability.
- Explore financial possibilities with customers by identifying
issues and finding solutions.
- Address product driven needs (taxes, loans, etc.) and goal
driven needs (improving credit, etc.)
- Support, collaborate with, and lean on the strengths and
talents of your branch team.
- Maintain strong customer relationships and build community
within your branch.
"World Finance always has opportunities for a person to grow - not
only in the workplace but as a person. There is always an
opportunity to move up and learn more. Someone is always there to
motivate you and listen to your ideas and opinions. I am grateful
[to] work for such a great company."
- Financial Services Rep in Temple, TX
- Minimum starting pay for a Financial Services Representative is
- We promote from within, encouraging upward growth which
includes profit share.
- With branches and operations in 16 states, we offer
opportunities across the US.
- 75% of World's Operations Executives moved up from a similar
- 90% of all Branch Managers were promoted from within the
- We pay you to give back: team members get paid volunteer hours
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to
full time team members.
- Paid holidays, sick days, vacation time, and a 401(k) plan
(including company match).
- We'll get you home for dinner: your life outside of work is
- Be part of a team with clear values, strong community, and a
sense of belonging.
- You'll make a positive impact on the lives of the customers you
Experience that'll wow us
- A history of choosing kindness, showing compassion, and helping
- The willingness to seek quality-driven solutions and embrace
- Absolute team player - pitching in when needed and accepting
- The ability to simplify, clarify, and explain products and
concepts to customers.
- Service industry or other customer-facing experience: people
skills are everything.
- A positive influence who is ready for the road to
- Valid Driver's License
Who is World?
Since 1962, World Finance has helped millions of people unlock
their financial good. We aid customers in overall financial
wellness, celebrating the hundreds of thousands of customers able
to achieve better credit each year. Based in Greenville, SC, World
reaches over one million customers annually - turning their
financial possibility into reality through services like personal
loans and tax preparation. With over 1,200 branches in 16 states,
World is proudly rooted in the communities it serves. Our goal is
to see our customers thrive, growing their credit and accessing
more opportunities. We set ourselves apart as the financial partner
with heart, offering an ever-expanding menu of customer-focused
services and a commitment to teamwork, community, and care.
It is the policy of World Acceptance Corporation to provide equal
employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age,
color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental
disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital
status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
In addition, World Acceptance Corporation will provide reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: World Finance, Idaho Falls , Financial Services Representative, Other , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!