Project Junior Assistant - Card Issuance - Hybrid
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: May 25, 2023
The Project Junior Assistant is a developing professional role.
This role identifies policy and applies specialty knowledge in
monitoring and assessing processes and data. Integrates established
disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic
understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of
how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives
of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and
standards. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and
logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited
but direct impact on the business through the quality of the
tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to
- Conducts analysis and evaluation of project data to identify
solutions to moderate to complex project management problems.
- Assists in gathering project data needed to complete project
plans and help create them and collects project performance
- Helps track project issues and resolutions create and document
the project work.
- Updates project artifacts with approved changes.
- Helps gather data to create project schedule management
- Assists in creating variance reports for tracking project
estimates to actual data.
- Assists in the analysis of project budget data create reports
necessary to track project costs.
- Helps create reports to measure the project management
performance against the standards.
- Assists in ensuring project documents, including the project
charter, communication plan and risk management plan, are
- Works to ensure operational processes are integrated and
effective across the organization.
- Defines and implements business strategy and goals through the
collection, analysis, review, reporting, documentation and
communication of business needs and requirements.
- Manipulates data for quantitative analysis or research to
support the business in identifying problems and solutions.
- Duties may include the generation of regular and special
reports and the recommendation of changes in methods or procedures
to increase efficiency.
- Routine operational or administrative work.
- Day-to-day actions are focused on administering defined
procedures, analyses and report preparation.
- Individuals will have their work thoroughly reviewed and
checked by more senior incumbents and will have limited contact
outside their immediate area.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency.Qualifications:
- 0-2 years of relevant experienceEducation:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experienceJob Grade:
B10Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm EST or MST -
Job Family Group: Project and Program Management - Job
Family:Project Management Time Type: Full time Primary Location:
Jacksonville Florida United States Primary Location Salary Range:
$48,180.00 - $66,150.00 Citi is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer.Qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or status as a protected veteran.Citigroup Inc. and its
subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to
apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a
disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search
tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at
Citi .View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law
Supplement .View the EEO Policy Statement .View the Pay
Keywords: Citi, Idaho Falls , Project Junior Assistant - Card Issuance - Hybrid, Other , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...