Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Are you a Fabricator who has experience in the Sign Industry? If
you are, this is a career like no other! It's fun and personally
rewarding to drive around town and see your hard work and creations
lit up in the night sky!
We are looking for a Sign Fabricator to grow with our client. Check
out the details below. We look forward to talking to you about how
you can become a part of this winning team!
Highlights & Perks
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Company Events
- Performance Bonus
- Relocation Assistance (if coming from out of state) Summary
Our client is focused on delivering amazing quality and eye-popping
designs that pull the consumer and clients in. Our client highly
values their relationships with their clients and their co-workers.
Always understanding that when their goals are aligned, they will
Problem solver, in person and client facing, detail, service and
team oriented, high-level sign industry knowledge, production
process understanding, down to earth multi-tasker, hard working
- Own it
- Be Present and Punctual
- Expert Quality
- Aiming for Excellence
- Communicate Fearlessly
- Team Player Responsibilities
- Weld a variety of aluminum or steel structures per blueprint
- Use shears, grinder, torch, press brake, or drill press as
needed per job specifications.
- Reading and understanding product schematics and assembly
- Verifying dimensions and product specifications.
- Ensuring that quality control standards are met.
- Adhering to assembly safety standards.
- Complete all tasks, and to-dos as assigned. The perfect
candidate will have previous experience in the sign industry; work
in a manufacturing plant environment; wear all required PPE; able
to work in a variety of work environments such as cold and hot
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Welding abilities in MIG, flux core, aluminum, TIG, and
- Good dexterity and organizational skills.
- Be obsessive about quality.
- Signage experience is a must.
- Certified Welding Certificate is preferred.
- Compensation is based on experience, skills, and
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to know
about other positions, we have available throughout the US, please
contact me, Jacqueline Diaz, confidentially at
email@example.com with your resume ASAP.
Connect with me on LinkedIn for fast access:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: gpac, Idaho Falls , Sign Fabricator, Other , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!