Company: Elevation Labs
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: March 18, 2020
About UsWhat do we consider our greatest asset? Our passionate
team members.With a vision of creating quality skincare and
cosmetic products for the most popular brands in the world, our
founders established a company based on the principle of "no
surprises." Since 1995, this vision has guided our growth, and we
have developed into an organization that pushes the boundaries of
formulating and manufacturing. With over 400 full-time employees,
we continue to build a highly-engaged team that produces quality
products for our customers. We are especially focused on
collaboration and continuous improvement; we work together to learn
from where we have been and to make where we are going even
better.We offer a competitive benefits package, including paid time
off, paid holidays, 401k options, health insurance, bonuses, and
company-sponsored family events, to all full-time employees.Our
Mission and Culture Phenomenal Customer Experiences every day,
through highly Engaged and Empowered Colleagues, while impacting
our Community in a progressive way.We believe that the best way to
deliver phenomenal customer experiences is to create an environment
where our employees feel appreciated and supported. We work to
build trust through regular all-hands meetings and approachable
leadership. We encourage meaningful relationships and thoughtful
interactions between team members at all levels of our
organization: our line leads value active engagement on the
production floor, and our management team is committed to
supporting employee growth and career development. As one of the
largest companies in the area, we offer countless ways for you to
follow your passion and grow your career.Aside from our company
culture, we are committed to making a positive impact within the
larger Idaho Falls community. Throughout the year our employees
host STEM Exposure events at local elementary and middle schools,
and we sponsor an annual STEM camp which is free for all
participants. We also actively support multiple charities,
including the local branches of Make-a-Wish, Toys for Tots, and The
Humane Society. Job SummaryVerifies incoming and outgoing shipments
to Bill of Ladings or Packing list. Prepares and stages items for
shipment.Duties and ResponsibilitiesEssential
- Compares counts, weight, or measures items of incoming and
outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading,
invoices, orders, or other records.
- Determines method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping
procedures, routes, and rates.
- Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons or stencils
identifying shipping information on cartons, using stenciling
- Assembles wooden or cardboard containers or selects
- Inserts items into containers, using spacers, fillers, and
- Binds containers with plastic strip, using strapping
- Applies labels and shipping instructions onto pallets or
- Examines outgoing shipments and photographs them ensure they
meet our and the customer's specifications.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Operates fork lift or pallet jack to move, convey, or hoist
shipments from shipping-and-receiving platform to storage or work
- Operates forklift or pallet jack to load and unload
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Working knowledge of UPS Worldship and FedEx ship manager.
- Possesses strong organizational and clerical skills.
- Ability to communicate with customers verbally and in written
- Must be able to perform the essential job functions with or
without reasonable accommodation without posing a direct threat to
the individual or others.Additional
- Performs other duties as assigned or
- Must be certified to drive a fork lift.
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds.
- Must be able to type
- Ability and willingness to learn Syteline
- Knowledge of Microsft office'Excel, Word
- Perform essential duties and responsibilities efficiently,
accurately and safely. Machines Operated
- Fork lift
- Pallet jack
- Strapping tools
- Pallet wrapper
- 10 key
- Drive company truck
Keywords: Elevation Labs, Idaho Falls , Shipping Clerk, Professions , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!