Inventory Liquidation Coordinator
Company: NAPA Auto Parts
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionWHO IS NAPA?"We're in the business of people; we
just happen to sell parts" (Bob Dyson, Owner). This quote from the
NAPA - Dyna Parts owner is a driving force for what makes NAPA a
great company to work with. We value people and the people that you
value. We work hard to coordinate a healthy work-life and
personal-life balance. This is done while staying true to our
mission to provide customers with the best possible products,
service, and value in a caring, friendly atmosphere that meets
their needs and provides a memorable experience.
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE:The Inventory Liquidation Coordinator is
primarily responsible for maintaining physical inventory through
NAPA's classification ("class") process of pulling overages and
preparing shipment to be returned to the distribution center (DC).
This position is generally a regional position that will often
require travelling to different store locations within the region
or other regions when necessary. This position will work with Store
and Regional Managers to help them manage the inventory overages at
the different store locations. A Inventory Liquidation Coordinator
will require self-motivation, attention to detail, extensive
problem-solving skills, and accuracy.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Position
may include additional functions not listed.)*
- Conduct and complete quarterly physical inventory class pulls
to return to the distribution center (DC).
- Read and understand generated pull reports provided by the
- Utilize scanner to collect and report pulled quantities.
- Palatize pulled physical inventory and prepare for
- Coordinate with managers to report inventory findings and
- Assists stores with inventory control procedures.
- Investigate and find solutions for inventory
- Demonstrate a professional attitude, conduct and
- Work with Store, Regional, and Asset/Inventory Control Managers
to protect and maintain company assets.
- Helps with and promotes overall cleanliness of the stockroom
- Perform other assignments and duties as
assigned.QUALIFICATIONS: (Required knowledge, skills, abilities,
education, experience, etc.)
- Valid Driver's License required. Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
must meet driving requirements set by Dyna Parts.
- Previous inventory experience preferred.
- High school diploma, or equivalent, preferred.
- Proficient problem solving and investigatory skills.
- Capable of operating TAMS point-of-sale system and
- Capable of recognizing and distinguishing letters and numbers
(both visually and aurally) and remembering their sequence.
- Proficient attention to detail, accuracy; has a sense of
urgency, as well as the ability to multi-task and is
- Proficient understanding/adherence to Dyna Parts' standard
operating procedures and sound decision making capability.PHYSICAL
& OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Capable of traveling often to different locations within a
region or other regions when necessary, also capable of traveling
overnight on occasion.
- Capable of lifting and moving merchandise of up to 60
- Ability to move engine blocks, core barrels, and other heavy
equipment using moving aids designed to move such items, including
hand trucks, barrel dollies, hydraulic lifts, etc.
- Ability to bend or stoop to floor-level shelves and be able to
reach upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when
- Ability to stand and walk for entire work shift.
- Ability to speak clearly, listen attentively, and understand
others as well as ability to give and receive instructions via
telephone, computer messages, face-to-face, and in
writing.BENEFITS:We offer a variety of benefits that include
medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term
disability, life and AD & D insurance, flexible spending account,
health savings account, both 401(k) traditional and 401(k) Roth
retirement plan, PTO, and paid holidays.Benefits Information
Disclaimer:The benefits information provided on this site is
provided for informational purposes only. Not every benefit listed
above is applicable to every employee as some benefits apply only
to full-time employees and others have a minimum hour
*The functions described herein are not the only responsibilities
and tasks to be performed by the individual occupying this
position. The individual will be required to follow any other
instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as
required by his/her supervisor or manager. Requirements stated
herein are minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities to
qualify for this position. To perform the responsibilities of this
position successfully, the individual will possess the abilities
and aptitudes to perform each task proficiently. "Ability" means to
possess and apply both knowledge and skill.
This job description includes the essential functions of the job
that an incumbent must be able to perform with or without
reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an
employment contract, implied or otherwise. The Company maintains
"at will" employment. This job description is subject to review,
and may be revised or updated at management's discretion.
Keywords: NAPA Auto Parts, Idaho Falls , Inventory Liquidation Coordinator, Professions , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!