Lead Installer- Idaho
Company: Renewal by Andersen
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: March 16, 2023
It Takes the Best to Make the Best! We're looking for the top Window and Door Installers in the industry!
Are you a craftsperson who wants to bring your skills and expertise to one of the premiere home-improvement service providers in the country?
Renewal by Andersen was founded with a mission to redefine the industry and to offer a different-and better-window replacement experience. Our Signature Service is an exclusive combination of the best people in the industry, a superior process, and an exclusive product. From design and sales through installation and service, we own the entire process-giving our homeowners a single point of contact and creating a most streamlined, hassle-free, white-glove renovation experience.
We've long understood that a quality experience is in the details. All of the care, pride, professionalism, and craftsmanship we put into our products would mean little without the very best professional installation-which is why we don't just take pride in our installers, we celebrate them.
We're not alone in that-read just a handful of reviews from some of our more than 500,000 happy customers across the nation, and you will hear them singing the praises of our Certified Master Installers.
If you are professional craftsperson who is experienced in installing windows in homes of all shapes, sizes, and styles, we want to hear from you. We bring on folks who are proud of the work they do and the products they install, and who are dedicated to working with individual homeowners and going the extra mile whenever necessary (and often even when it's not!).
Why We're Different
Our installers are technicians-but they are also customer-service specialists and brand stewards. As an Installer, you will need both:
Variations in wall materials and thickness
Different types of casings or sill constructions
Changes from house settling
Unforeseen structural damage
Soft Skills to serve as the "face" of Renewal by Andersen by:
Taking time to get to know the homeowners
Explaining to them what will happen throughout the day
Answering any questions that come up
Asking the happy homeowner for an online review at the conclusion of the job
Do you have:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Window installation and remodeling experience.
- A proven track record of superior workmanship.
- Scheduled availability to work when homeowners are available and in their homes (between the hours of 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Working knowledge of hand and power tools
- Valid driver's license
- Able to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Able to communicate with peers and homeowners.
- Able to organize tasks and jobs requirements.
- Proficient in the use of tools and equipment.
- Empathy and customer service skills.
- A strong sense of accountability-and an equally strong sense of teamwork
- Diagnostic skills: assessment, problem solving, and decision making
- Self-motivation, time- and work-process management skills, and the ability to work independently.
Then we have:
- Excellent base pay with bonus structure
- Generous benefits, profit sharing, and retirement plans
- Fit for Work Program
- Year-round installation work
- Certified Master Installer program (training and certification)
- A chance to help people transform their homes and their lives
Keywords: Renewal by Andersen, Idaho Falls , Lead Installer- Idaho, Professions , Idaho Falls, Idaho
here to apply!