Battery Sales Representative
Company: NAPA Auto Parts
Location: Idaho Falls
Posted on: May 8, 2022
WHO IS NAPA?
"We're in the business of people; we just happen to sell parts"
(Bob Dyson, Owner). This quote from the NAPA - Dyna Parts owner is
a driving force for what makes NAPA a great company to work with.
We value people and the people that you value. We work hard to
coordinate a healthy work-life and personal-life balance. This is
done while staying true to our mission to provide customers with
the best possible products, service, and value in a caring,
friendly atmosphere that meets their needs and provides a memorable
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE: This position is responsible for promoting
NAPA Battery products in an assigned multi-store region to increase
sales and market penetration by generating new accounts and greater
sales through existing accounts. This position is also a key
contact point with wholesale customers and is accountable for
punctual, accurate deliveries and maintaining charged battery
inventories while providing excellent, courteous service in a
precise but friendly manner. A person in this position is a
resource dedicated to revenue growth, customer expansion, and
deeper market penetration in a manner that establishes NAPA as the
premier auto parts supplier in the region.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Position may include additional functions not
- Establishes and maintains good relations with NAPA Battery DEBI
- Coordinates outside sales activities among multiple
- Maintains a comprehensive market development and expansion
- Conducts deliveries in a consistent, safe and timely manner
according to the battery maintenance route.
- Works with Regional Manager to develop, update, and execute
- Performs other assignments and duties as
assigned.QUALIFICATIONS: (Required knowledge, skills, abilities,
education, experience, etc.)
- Valid Driver's License required. Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
must meet driving requirements set by Dyna Parts.
- High school diploma, or equivalent, required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Sales and Marketing or related
- Capable of operating TAMS point-of-sale system and
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with
- Capable of recognizing and distinguishing letters and numbers
(both visually and aurally) and remembering their sequence.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy as well as ability
to multi-task and is self-motivated.PHYSICAL & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Capable of lifting and moving merchandise of up to 60
- Ability to stand and walk, or sit and drive, for entire work
- Ability to bend or stoop to floor-level shelves and be able to
reach upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when
- Ability to speak clearly, listen attentively, and understand
others as well as ability to give and receive instructions via
telephone, computer messages, face-to-face, and in
We offer a variety of benefits that include medical, dental,
vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life and AD &
D insurance, flexible spending account, health savings account,
both 401(k) traditional and 401(k) Roth retirement plan, PTO, and
paid holidays. Benefits Information Disclaimer:
The benefits information provided on this site is provided for
informational purposes only. Not every benefit listed above is
applicable to every employee as some benefits apply only to
full-time employees and others have a minimum hour requirement.
*The functions described herein are not the only responsibilities
and tasks to be performed by the individual occupying this
position. The individual will be required to follow any other
instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as
required by his/her supervisor or manager. Requirements stated
herein are minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities to
qualify for this position. To perform the responsibilities of this
position successfully, the individual will possess the abilities
and aptitudes to perform each task proficiently. "Ability" means to
possess and apply both knowledge and skill.This job description
includes the essential functions of the job that an incumbent must
be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation. This
document does not create an employment contract, implied or
otherwise. The Company maintains "at will" employment. This job
description is subject to review, and may be revised or updated at
Keywords: NAPA Auto Parts, Idaho Falls , Battery Sales Representative, Sales , Idaho Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!